Monday, November 07, 2005

MORE COMICS (OR, CHANNEL DEPECHE MODE HERE, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH)

I received two more packages over the weekend, both full of comics.

The first is from an anonymous sender from Providence, Rhode Island. This person sent a six-issue run of Cerebus:



Thanks, anonymous person. Cerebus isn't a book I've read yet, but I've always been interested in trying it, so there you go.

The next package, from M Gagan of Portland, OR, was pretty hefty and contained a few things. One was the first six issues of the first Dan Slott She-Hulk series.



First those Spider-Man and Avengers comics from the other day, now these She-Hulk books. I don't know how the Comic Geek Speak guys are reading my mind, but I'll take it. I was just telling myself the other day that I wanted to read some of those She-Hulk books to see what the buzz is, and here they are. Word up.

Also in the box was a boatload of trade paperbacks.



Very, very generous of you, M Gagan. Volumes 1 and 2 of the Ultimates, Volume 1 of the Kevin Smith Daredevil, Volume 1 of Ultimate X-Men, Volume 3 of Ultimate Spider-Man, Point Blank (almost typed Point Break there, but Keanu's not in this at all, is he?), and Volume 1 of Meridian. All stuff like that I like immensely (except for Meridian, which I haven't read yet, but I like Josh Middleton's stuff, so I'm sure I'll dig it), all stuff I'm glad to have again.
eXTReMe Tracker