Wednesday, November 02, 2005

BEHIND (OR: LATE, THE OTHER KIND OF BEHIND)

I've been a bit behind with blogging, even though I've been back from Memphis since Monday evening. I took Monday night to recover, then worked Tuesday, distributed Tuesday evening, then had a ton of meetings today, distributed, then got sidetracked for awhile and by then it was dark and things began to close so I just came home.

I'm waiting to put up pictures from Voodoo: Memphis because they didn't come out as well as I thought they would. I will give you this one, because it's the first time anything like this has happened to AntiGravity:



Yes, our name in lights. Even if it was hyphenated when it wasn't supposed to be it's still great to see.

Anyway, more on that later. In the meantime, feedback on the new AG has been pretty good, Voodoo in New Orleans seems to have done well, and things are busy busy.
eXTReMe Tracker