Monday, January 23, 2006

It had been a few weeks since the last package from the Comic Geek Speak guys came in (and honestly, I'd figured that to be done, since they've all done so much more than I could've ever asked for) and all of a sudden a box from Head Geek himself, Peter Rios, shows up at the house.

Hey, the FABLES vol.1 would've been plenty, but he sweetened the pot with the I Can't Believe It's Not The Justice League arc from JLA: CLASSIFIED. I absolutely LOVED all the Giffen/DeMatteis/Maguire Justice League stories, so this was another great set to add to my quickly swelling new comics collection. When we get set up in our new apartment (more on that soon), I'll have to take a photo of the collection-so far.

Anyway, back to the point of the post: Thanks, Peter!
eXTReMe Tracker