Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Well, it's been quite awhile since I posted anything on here, more because I was getting a bit overwhelmed with it than because there wasn't anything to post. So, things are somewhat normal for the moment and I'll go ahead and catch up on some things.

The packages of books coming in have slowed to a trickle, but I got two in the last week or so.

The first is from old buddy and fellow Arrested Development enthusiast Dereck Emilien, a New Orleanian who oh-so-deftly removed himself from the city months before Katrina and now lives in Spokane with his wife Andrea and son Daniel. He sent copies of a couple of my favorite books, including my favorite novel, A CONFEDERACY OF DUNCES.



I also got a neat package from J. McNally from Chelmsford, MA with a ton of superhero fare, including Superman: Panic In The Sky, the original Robin mini-series, the "new" Fantastic Four, and more.



I'm quickly filling up a bookshelf, which will be nice when I finally get another actual bookshelf.
eXTReMe Tracker