Thursday, October 06, 2005

So the boys are doing fairly well. Jason's supposed to be released from the hospital today, Pedro in the next few, hopefully.

The whole thing could have been worse than what it has, really. They'll have a bit of an uphill battle with the hospital bills, though, since the guy who hit them was underinsured, and Jason's insurance only picks up so much of the tab. Hopefully the bastard who was drunk and hit them will have either the ability or the stuff for the lawyers to go after to pay the difference. Because when you get hit by a drunk driver it's really nice to get stuck with the bill on top of it, isn't it?

Other than that, the past few days have been fairly chill (hell, if there's not a life-changing event that's enough for me). I went and boarded up a window at the Shaolin-Do school on St. Claude, where I was taking Kung Fu classes for about a month before the storm.

We're planning a barbecue for Saturday afternoon, so if you're in the area, let me know and I'll give you directions to my parents' place. Some AG people are back in town or are about to be, so that's enough reason for celebration for me.
eXTReMe Tracker